Sunday, May 16, 2010

A lot has been going on in our household lately during the Month of May. The week days of warm weather tease us every time with our weekends followed by rain, rain, and more rain... But of course, we find a way to entertain ourselves with Broadway Dance Parties and Glee Tryout Marathons! Adelyn never once requests to watch TV! She loves playing dress up and being a princess (Which means she calls me Queen, so I don't mind :). The kiddo is so geared up for her Dance Recital June 5th, she can not wait!

On Mother's Day, Adelyn and I planned a tea party with Mimi, T-ma, and Aunt Mer. We had a blast dancing to "Honey Honey" and wearing all of my old dance costumes! Check out our glamour shots! Never a dull moment in the Bramlett household!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard you talk about doing a blog, but didn't know you actually had!! So jealous that Adelyn NEVER requests to watch TV!! B would sit in front of hers ALL DAY if I would let her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your blog on facebook. So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete